Trustly is one of the many payment methods that you often see in the lists of casinos. Yet it is oddly enough that players do not know what this method is and how it can be used. Trustly has interfaces with the Dutch iDeal, the Belgian Bancontact and the German Sofort. Only then is it more internationally oriented. So you can actually call it a kind of internet banking.
This means that you can immediately call it an advantage that you can simply work with your own bank. It is a good alternative if, for example, iDeal is not offered at an online casino. It is of course also true that it is a safe way of working with money because the banks play a major role in it. That does not alter the fact that there are of course a number of downsides to it. Not to mention some online casinos offer exclusive bonuses and free spins when using Trustly!
In that respect, it is good to read everything carefully before you make a choice. This makes choosing the right method even easier.
Online Casinos with support for Trustly Casino
Trustly transaction costs and limits
When it comes to the way of use, then Trustly is a very good choice to make. After all, it is quite simple to manage all the money matters that you arrange with the online casino in this way. Incidentally, it is good to emphasize that there are no costs associated with using Trustly. At least not from the provider. It may be that there are transaction costs charged by, for example, the online casino.
That there are no costs is because there is no need to create a separate account or something similar to work with Trustly. This can simply be done immediately. When it comes to limits, it is also nice to work with Trustly.
They are not there. Or at least not in the sense that they were imposed by this provider. Of course, it is often the case with online casinos that a minimum deposit of € 10 and a maximum amount are specified. So, you also have to stay inside. It is smart to also check whether your bank account is sufficiently sufficient for the amount that you would like to deposit.
Advantages of online casinos with Trustly
Working with Trustly offers many benefits. This has already been discussed somewhat before. However, that is by no means the only thing that can be seen as positive when it comes to working with this payment method. There are more plus points that are worthwhile. There are a number of things to mention.
- It is free. In the first place, it is an important advantage that you do not have to expect costs when working with this method. That is because you do not have to purchase a separate service when you start using it as a user.
- You do not have to register. If you want to use Trustly, you can do that directly by choosing this option at the casino. You do not have to first create an account on, for example, the website of this system before you can use it. That makes it easy to use.
- It is very safe to use. This is large because Trustly is a system that is used in collaboration with banks. Because the bank’s security systems are then also used, it is therefore extra safe to handle money matters.
- It is more widely applicable. It is not the case that Trustly can only be used at online casinos. There are also many other things you can pay for by working with this method online. For example, web stores and online services.
Cons of Trustly
There are not only advantages to Trustly. There are of course a number of disadvantages that should certainly not be left out. It is important to get a complete and honest picture. Only then is it possible to ensure that you make the right decision when it comes to a payment method. In any case, look at the following matters that are important therein.
- There are intermediate steps. When you work with Trustly, it sometimes happens that you first enter a few details in the casino. Then you also have to fill in and send a pop-up. Then you will only be able to complete your deposit or payment. That is just a little more time-consuming than the competition.
- Not always good to use. Although almost all online casinos have included it in the offer, there are still a few that do not have it. In that respect it is therefore difficult to opt for this. Especially for people who switch from one casino to another, this can play an important role.
- The casino keeps a grip. For example, when it comes to processing speed, you are not only dependent on how fast Trustly works. It is quite possible that the casino will delay the processing and you will, therefore, have to wait a little longer for your money. This can sometimes cause some annoyance, without you really being able to change anything as a user via Trustly.
How does depositing and cashing out work with Trustly?
Using Trustly to deposit or cash out is very easy. Although there is a small point of attention that you should keep in mind when you get started. At some casinos, it is not under its own name between the payment methods but is called the Instant bank. Although this is the same, it can confuse you. When you have chosen the option, the pop-up appears.
There you enter which bank is yours. A window will then open in which you can enter how much you want to deposit or withdraw. Then a window opens in which you must verify. This works slightly differently than with Klarna, or iDeal.
So don’t be put off by this, but pay attention. When you click on the deposit or withdrawal button, the entire transaction will ultimately be completed and you can expect the money in your account or in your bank account.